2022. 1/ 29 (Sat) and 30 (Sun)2/4 (Fri) -13 (Sun), 18 (Fri) -20 (Sun), 23 (Wed) -27 (Sun)3/4 (Fri) - 6 (Sun)
|Boarding / alighting place||Arrival time||Departure time||Get on / off||Sightseeing|
|Respective Hotels in Utoro Onsen ※1||9:00||Get on|
|Osinkosin Fall||9:15||9:30||No||Sightseeing for
|Respective Hotels in Kawayu Onsen ※2||11:05||11:05||Get on|
|Mt. Iou||11:10||11:30||No||Sightseeing for
|JR Mashu Station||11:55||Get off|
|JR Shibecha Station (Connected to SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train from 14:00)||12:30||Get off|
- ※1 According to the service date of SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train.
- ※2 You can choose from Kitakobushi Shiretoko, Kiki Shiretoko, and Shiretoko Daiichi Hotel
- ※3 You can choose from Kawayu Kanko Hotel and Kinkiyu
Note: For those who are 3 - 11 year old, the fare is 50% off the regular price.
You may transfer to SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train after arriving at JR Shibecha Station. Note: Advance booking is required.
The bus will stop by Osinkosin Fall, which is one of the Shiretoko's 8 scenic spots called Shiretoko Hakkei.
The bus will stop by Mt. Iou. You can see it blowing up steam of sulfur even in winter.
Request when boarding
- Note: For those who are 3 - 11 year old, the fare is 50% off the regular price.
- Note: Advance booking is required. Click the button below to book your seat at least 5 days before by 5:00 p.m.
- Note: The vehicle may change to a minibus taxi or a regular taxi depending on the number of the reserved passengers.
- Note: For an inquiry on that very day or travel agencies
Tel: (+81) 152-45-56665 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon. - Fri.)
Eastern Hokkaido Express Bus Control Center
- The buses are limited to those who stay in the designated accommodations as a supporting hotel of the service.
Check the list of the designated accommodations here.
- No. 1 Mombetsu & Abashiri → Utoro
- No. 2 Utoro → Abashiri & Mashu → Akan
- No. 3 Akan → Mashu & Abashiri → Mombetsu
- No. 4 Kushiro → Akan → Bihoro → Abashiri → Utoro
- No. 5 Utoro → Notsuke → Akan → Kushiro
- No. 6 Kitami & Abashiri → Mashu → Akan → Kitami & Abashiri
- No. 7 Akan → Notsuke & Nakashibetsu → Utoro → Abashiri
- No. 8 Utoro → Shibecha (SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train Connection)
- No. 9 Shibecha → Utoro (SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train Connection)