2022.1.29 (Sat) → 3.6 (Sun) service
|Boarding / alighting place||Arrival time||Departure time||Get on / off||Sightseeing|
|Hotels within Mombetsu ※1||10:00||Get on|
|Mombetsu Garinko Station||10:15||Get on|
|Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort||11:35||11:35||Get on||Get off|
|Aurora Terminal (Michi-no-Eki "Ryuhyo Kaido Abashiri")||12:45||15:15||Get on||Get off||Sightseeing for
|Road to Sky||16:15||16:25||No||Sightseeing for
|Respective Hotels in Utoro Onsen ※2||17:00||Get off|
- ※1 You can choose from Mombetsu Prince Hotel, Mombetsu Central Hotel, Hotel Okhotsk Palace
- ※2 You can choose from Kitakobushi Shiretoko, Kiki Shiretoko, and Shiretoko Daiichi Hotel
Note: For those who are 3 - 11 year old, the fare is 50% off the regular price.
Stop at Abashiri Aurora Terminal for 150 minutes. In February and March, you can board the Aurora while the train is stopped. (Reservation required yourself)
Stop at the "Road to the Sky", a spectacular spot with a straight road
Shiretoko Goko Lakes Walk is one of the most popular attractions offered in winter season only.
Request when boarding
- Note: For those who are 3 - 11 year old, the fare is 50% off the regular price.
- Note: Advance booking is required. Click the button below to book your seat at least 5 days before by 5:00 p.m.
- Note: The vehicle may change to a minibus taxi or a regular taxi depending on the number of the reserved passengers.
- Note: For an inquiry on that very day or travel agencies
Tel: (+81) 152-45-56665 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon. - Fri.)
Eastern Hokkaido Express Bus Control Center
- The buses are limited to those who stay in the designated accommodations as a supporting hotel of the service.
Check the list of the designated accommodations here.
- No. 1 Mombetsu & Abashiri → Utoro
- No. 2 Utoro → Abashiri & Mashu → Akan
- No. 3 Akan → Mashu & Abashiri → Mombetsu
- No. 4 Kushiro → Akan → Bihoro → Abashiri → Utoro
- No. 5 Utoro → Notsuke → Akan → Kushiro
- No. 6 Kitami & Abashiri → Mashu → Akan → Kitami & Abashiri
- No. 7 Akan → Notsuke & Nakashibetsu → Utoro → Abashiri
- No. 8 Utoro → Shibecha (SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train Connection)
- No. 9 Shibecha → Utoro (SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train Connection)