Make a prior reservation and get an unlimited ride pass of more than 20 bus lines including the intercity buses and Eastern Hokkaido Express Bus which provides you with an easy access to the major tourist attractions and hot spring resorts in eastern Hokkaido.
Recommended for fully enjoying your trip to eastern Hokkaido in winter!
Unlimited Ride Pass 3 points
The more you ride, the more you save!
If you travel the three routes of Kushiro - Lake Akan - Utoro - Memanbetsu Airport, you pay only 12,800 JPY instead of the regular price of 15,000 JPY!
A great lineup is available!
Including the intercity buses, White Pirika Liner, and the popular bus line "Eastern Hokkaido Express Bus", more than 20 lines are available!
Advance booking is required to take each bus using the Unlimited Ride Pass! It's recommended that you book 8 days prior to your boarding date. No guarantee, but you may book by 5 P.M. on three days before only if there are seats left.
How far in advance should I purchase the Unlimited Ride Pass?
Please make your purchase at least 10 days before the first day of your boarding date. You will be able to book each bus after that.
3-day, 4-day, and 5-day passes are available!
9,800 JPYEffective Period: January 29, 2022-March 4, 2022
13,800 JPYEffective Period: January 29, 2022-March 3, 2022
17,800 JPYEffective Period: January 29, 2022-March 2, 2022
Note: Once activated, your pass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you've chosen.
Go to the Purchase Page
- Unlimited Ride Pass Purchase Page
Go to the Japapass Page
- Go to the Booking Page of Each Bus for Those Who Have Purchased the Pass at Your Travel AgencyGo to the Booking Page
The Bus Lines Included in the Unlimited Ride Pass
- Eastern Hokkaido Express Bus
- No.1 Mombetsu → Abashiri → Utoro
- No.2 Utoro → Abashiri & Mashu → Akan
- No.3 Akan → Mashu & Abashiri → Mombetsu
- No.4 Abashiri → Mombetsu → Abashiri
- No.5 Utoro → Notsuke → Akan → Kushiro
- No.6 Kitami & Abashiri → Mashu → Akan → Kitami & Abashiri
- No.7 Akan → Notsuke & Nakashibetsu → Utoro → Abashiri
- No.8 Utoro → Shibecha (SL Fuyu-no-Shitsugen Train Connection)
- No.9 Shibecha → UtoroConnection)
- The Intercity Express Bus
- Shiretoko Airport Liner (Memanbetsu & Abashiri ⇔ Utoro)
- Akan Airport Liner (Kushiro Airport ⇔ Lake Akan)
- Sweets Liner (Kushiro Airport ⇔ Obihiro)
- City Bus: JR Kushiro Station & Kushiro Airport ⇔ Lake Akan
- Sekihoku Line (Asahikawa & Sounkyo ⇔ Kitami)
- Senpoku Line (Kitami ⇔ Lake Akan & Kushiro)
- Marimo Express Obihiro (Obihiro ⇔ Lake Akan)
- Marimo Express Okhotsk (Abashiri & Kitami ⇔ Lake Akan)
- Marimo Express Kushiro (Kushiro ⇔ Lake Akan)
- Route Bus Shari Station ⇔ Utoro Bus Terminal
- Sahoro Express (Obihiro Airport ⇔ Sahoro Resort)
- Regularly Scheduled Sightseeing Bus
- White Pirika (Kushiro → Lake Mashu → Lake Akan → Kushiro)
- Abashiri Maruwakari Bus in Winter in One Day (Abashiri City Tour Bus)
- Region Pass
- ・Abashiri Kanko Shisetsu Meguri Bus (1-Day)
- ・VISIT TOKACHI PASS (1-Day)
- Kitami Bus Free Pass (1 day ticket)
Important: Please read the below details carefully.
- ・Advance booking is required to take each bus using the Unlimited Ride Pass.
Advance booking on the booking page is required even for a bus including a city bus which doesn't need booking.
- ・You will be charged the regular fare in case you haven't booked. No exceptions can be made.
- ・When boarding, you need to show either your boarding pass which has been emailed after booking the bus or a hard copy of your boarding pass.
Express Bus Personal Booking Office - Online Travel Co. Ltd. Osaka BranchTel:(+81) 50-3850-6976 (Mon. - Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays and Holidays)
Note: If you'd like to ask any questions on your boarding day, please contact the bus company written on your boarding pass.